建筑学代写|申请信代写|个人简历代写

本篇文章转载至优质官网:http://www.essayquality.com

建筑学留学生申请信一篇-Curriculum Vitae

Selected by faculty as a group leader. 

Admitted an Honor Roll Student in the second term of 2003-2004 academic year. 

Admitted an Honor Roll Student in the first term of 2004-2005 academic year. 

Awarded the title of Excellent League Members by school in the second term of 2004-2005 academic year. 

Won the Progress Prize for learning in the academic year of 2005-2006. Admitted an Honor Roll Student in the first term of 2005-2006 academic year.

Experience

Oct. 2010  Politecnico di Torino

• Internship experience: Project Name-Landscape design on teachers and students’ temporary housing of Henan University of Technology (201 acres of land)

•Travel to many European countries and study many famous architecture.

• Participated in some small workshops. Deeply like architecture and professional use the architectural software.

Nov. 2009  NEWS CHANNEL OF PEOPLE’S BROADCAST STATION OF ZHENGZHOU              ZHENGZHOU, EQ

Announcer assistant of WORLD REVIEW program

The announcer and I discussed how to give a beautiful voice and analyzed key success factors.

• Corrected the errors of announcer pronunciation in the broadcast.

• To improve the quality of programs.

Dec. 2009  NEWS CHANNEL OF PEOPLE’S BROADCASTING STATION OF ZHENGZHOU              ZHENGZHOU, EQ

Host assistant of NEWS SAID program

Help layout program.

• The host and I discussed how to seize the concerned issues cared by audience. Interact with the audience.

• To improve listen rate.

• Submitted the communication planning report to the host.

Aug. 2007  No.19 MIDDLE SCHOOL OF ZHENGZHOU 

ZHENGZHOU, ZY

Social Implementer

Environmental survey of rural economic development. Designed investigate charts. Visited to farmers and environmental protection experts. Searched literature in the library.

• Submitted discourse to the school. The subject of discourse is actualities and direction comprehensive utilization of crop stalks.

Personal Skills

English Proficiency: IELTS  Computer Professional Skills: CAD, Photoshop, Sketchup, Rhino, Revit, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft office etc.

Hobbies: Reading Sports Music Singing Dancing Traveling

My name is   , I’m    years old this year. Now, I’m in my second year at Rutgers University. I want to transfer from my current university to UIUC for the following reasons. First of all, UIUC provides students with a very good learning environment, educational facilities and resources. Its students come from all over the world, which will allow me to have colorful cultural exchanges with students from around the world to perform what I expect. Secondly, My academic interest is material science and engineering, because my father deals with work of engineering aspect and I hope that I can also be engaged in engineering research and work in the future. With many very famous teachers and scientists in the area, UIUC’s material science and engineering is one of the first five majors among universities in US. I do believe that I will accept more and better professional education at the university. Finally, I personally agree with UIUC’s importance philosophy of education which emphasizes intellectual development and practical education. 

I always have a good academic performance, English and chemistry are my favorites. I like to communicate with others in English, I also like to make chemical experiments by myself. Through these practices, I better consolidate what I have learned to improve my ability of using knowledge. In my spare time, I am interested in music, movie, swimming, football and so on. Moreover, I also actively participated in a number of social activities such as regularly visiting local nursing home to help the elderly. These practices allow me to learn the knowledge that I cannot acquire at class.

All in all, I appreciate UIUC’s educational philosophy, I do hope that I will study at the university one day. When I complete my education, I will return home to devote myself to work relating to new materials and engineering application.

登录注册后才能评论。