7 Films Similar to ‘My Fault’ to Watch for More Romance

Here’s a revised version of your copy, enhancing clarity, structure, and detail while maintaining the original themes.

---

### Melissa Gilbert to Make a Guest Appearance in Hallmark’s ‘When Calls the Heart’ Season 12

Where to watch movies like my fault movies like 9 songs movie like 365 day movies like twilight movies like la la land movies like bullet train movies like about time movies like greenland movie like call me by your name watch american psycho movies like mid90sis available to stream on Netflix,Prime Video,Disney+, Hulu etc,more movies on similar-list.com and trendflicks similar-movie.com.

**Stream It or Skip It: ‘The Heiress and the Handyman’ on Hallmark Channel**  

This warm and fuzzy romance follows a woman who loses her fortune but ultimately finds love.

**Stream It or Skip It: ‘Phir Aayi Hasseen Dillruba’ on Netflix**  

The film continues the twisted romance that captivated audiences in its predecessor.

**‘Tell Me Lies’ Season 2 Episode 3 Recap:**  

Things are escalating to new levels of crazy in this gripping series.

With the debut of *My Fault (Culpa Mía)* on Amazon Prime Video, viewers were immediately drawn into the steamy world of this Spanish romance. Based on a popular Wattpad story that later expanded into a trilogy by Penguin Random House, *My Fault* centers on Noah (Nicole Wallace) and her forbidden love for her wealthy stepbrother, Nick (Gabriel Guevara).

When Noah’s mother (Marta Hazas) marries Nick’s billionaire father (Iván Sánchez), Noah is uprooted from her hometown, school, and friends, moving to Los Angeles. This dramatic shift thrusts the 17-year-old into a world of lavish parties and privileged peers, including Nick.

Beneath Nick’s polished exterior lies a secret life filled with fighting, gambling, and illegal street racing—everything Noah has tried to avoid. Intriguingly, it’s these very “bad boy” traits that draw Noah to Nick, igniting a passionate yet secretive romance between the step-siblings.

With its compelling storyline and rich Spanish themes, *My Fault* kept us glued to the screen for two hours, leaving us eager for more as the credits rolled. 

Fortunately, the Decider team has curated a list of seven films similar to *My Fault*, perfect for expanding your watchlist of romantic dramas.

### **Sorry If I Call You Love (Perdona Si Te Llamo Amor)**

![Sorry If I Call You Love](URL)  

*Photo: Everett Collection*

Based on Federico Moccia's novel, *Sorry If I Call You Love* is the third adaptation of his teen-focused tales, exploring forbidden romance much like *My Fault*. The film tells the story of Alex (Daniele Liotti), a handsome advertising executive who faces heartbreak after proposing to his girlfriend, Elena (Irene Montala). Soon after, he encounters the charming student Niki (Paloma Bloyd), sparking an unexpected and captivating romance.

The dynamics between Noah and Nick echo those of Niki and Alex, both relationships fraught with societal taboos. While Noah and Nick navigate the complexities of being step-siblings, Niki and Alex contend with a significant 20-year age gap—Niki is just 17, while Alex is 37. If you're searching for another scandalous love story with a dash of Spanish flair, *Sorry If I Call You Love* is a must-see.

**Where to Stream:** [Streaming Link]

### **Palm Trees in the Snow (Palmeras En La Nieve)**

![Palm Trees in the Snow](URL)  

*Photo: Film Factory*

Though not based on a Federico Moccia work, *Palm Trees in the Snow* is a captivating Spanish romance featuring the talented Mario Casas. Adapted from Luz Gabas's novel, the film follows Clarence (Adrian Ugarte) as she seeks answers about her father's death. A mysterious letter sends her on a journey to Africa, where she uncovers a poignant love story linked to her family's past.

If you're in the mood for an intriguing Spanish romance that unearths unexpected relationships, *Palm Trees in the Snow* is your next binge-watch.

### **The Summer We Lived (El Verano Que Vivimos)**

![The Summer We Lived](URL)  

*The Summer We Lived* also explores the theme of uncovering past romances, but with an added twist: a love triangle. The film chronicles the complex relationship between Hernan (Pablo Molinero), a vineyard owner, Gonzalo (Javier Rey), an architect, and Lucía (Blanca Suárez), Hernan's fiancée. This tale unfolds through the perspective of Isabel (Guiomar Puerta), a trainee journalist who discovers an obituary for Lucía decades later.

Set in the summer of 1958 yet narrated from a 1998 viewpoint, this unique storytelling approach allows *The Summer We Lived* to stand out among romantic films inspired by *My Fault*.

### **Just a Little Chemistry (Sólo Química)**

![Just a Little Chemistry](URL)  

For those seeking a lighter touch amid the drama, *Just a Little Chemistry* infuses comedy into the Spanish romance genre. The film follows Oli (Ana Fernández), who finds herself enamored with her TV idol (Rodrigo Guirao Díaz) and suddenly thrust into a life of luxury. However, as her relationship develops, she realizes her true feelings may lie with her best friend, Carlos (Alejo Sauras).

Similar to *My Fault*, both stories involve unexpected romances that arise when characters are thrust into unfamiliar lifestyles, making this film a delightful addition to your watchlist.

### **Through My Window (A Través De Mi Ventana)**

![Through My Window](URL)  

*Photo: Netflix*

Based on Ariana Godoy's novel, *Through My Window* explores another captivating forbidden romance. It tells the story of Raquel (Clara Galle) and her crush Ares (Julio Peña), the boy next door. Despite having never spoken, Raquel is determined to win Ares's heart, and as the film unfolds, her efforts prove successful.

Like *My Fault*, *Through My Window* delves into themes of forbidden love and familial disapproval, contributing to its popularity. Netflix has even greenlit two sequels, with the first, *Through My Window: Across the Sea*, set to release soon.

### **Purple Hearts**

![Purple Hearts](URL)  

*Photo: Courtesy of Netflix © 2022*

While *Purple Hearts* may not carry the same Spanish essence, it offers an equally captivating narrative. This film follows the relationship between aspiring singer-songwriter Cassie Salazar (Sofia Carson) and U.S. Marine Luke Morrow (Nicholas Galitzine). Their marriage, initially a practical arrangement to secure military benefits, evolves as they confront personal challenges, including Cassie's diabetes and Luke's troubled past.

With its heartfelt storyline and a compelling original soundtrack, *Purple Hearts* presents a unique take on romantic drama that resonates deeply with audiences.

### **After**

![After](URL)  

If you're drawn to the dramatic elements of *My Fault*, you won't want to miss the *After* series. This franchise follows Tessa Young (Josephine Langford) as she navigates a passionate yet tumultuous relationship with the enigmatic Hardin Scott (Hero Fiennes Tiffin). Although it lacks the Spanish flair, the intense chemistry and dramatic twists echo those of Noah and Nick.

Originally a Wattpad sensation inspired by the members of One Direction, the *After* series consists of several films, making it a binge-worthy choice for fans of dramatic love stories.

---

This version enhances flow, adds specificity, and improves overall clarity, making the content more engaging and persuasive.similar-movie.com movies like friends with benefits movies like wind river movies like crazy rich asians movies like prometheus movies like 27 dresses movies like the princess diaries movies like kingdom of heaven movies like avatar movies like the martian movies like grown ups movies like thirteen movies like straight outta compton movies like red dawn movies like Once Upon a Time in… Hollywood movies like Erin Brockovich similar-list similar movies films similar movies similar similar-list.com movies like juno movies like black swan movies like scarface movies like ted movies like bird box movies like dune movies like vivarium movies like the town movies like pirates of the caribbean movies like once upon a time in hollywood movies like mission impossible movies like lady bird movies like goodfellas movies like friday movies like elf movies like good will hunting movies like the notebook movies like superbad movies like shutter island movies like corpse bride movies like knives out movies like the hangover movies like fight club movies like thirteen movies like legally blonde movies like fifty shades of grey movies like now you see me movies like fantastic mr fox movies like my fault movies like murder mystery movies like gladiator movies like the new scooby doo movies movies like twilight movies like us movies like stand by me movie like call me by your name movies like about time movies similar to hunger games movies like bullet train movies like a cinderella story movies like spirited away movies like the truman show movies like everything everywhere all at once movies like the lovely bones movies like the revenant movies like the heat movies like green book movies like oppenheimer movies like gone girl movies like white chicks movies like the prestige movies like pitch perfect movies like the big short movies like pineapple express movies like christmas with the kranks movies like boyz n the hood movies like barbie movies like avatar movies like anyone but you movies like alien movies like a bronx tale movies like the martian movies like 13 movies like lucy movies like pulp fiction movies like coherence movies like the descent movies like moana movies like a silent voice 99reel.com quantico season 3 prime the notebook trendflicks Movies Like Hereditary Movies Like Call Me by Your Name

登录注册后才能评论。