7 Movies to Watch When You Want More Romance Like ‘My Fault’

Here’s an optimized version of your copy, incorporating varied sentence structures, supplementary details, and improved clarity:

---

### Melissa Gilbert to Make a Guest Appearance in Hallmark’s ‘When Calls the Heart’ Season 12

Where to watch movies like my fault movies like 9 songs movie like 365 day movies like twilight movies like la la land movies like bullet train movies like about time movies like greenland movie like call me by your name watch american psycho movies like mid90sis available to stream on Netflix,Prime Video,Disney+, Hulu etc,more movies on similar-list.com and trendflicks similar-movie.com.

**Stream It or Skip It:** *The Heiress and the Handyman* on Hallmark Channel delivers a warm and fuzzy romance about a woman who loses her fortune but unexpectedly finds love.

**Stream It or Skip It:** *Phir Aayi Hasseen Dillruba* on Netflix is back with a continuation of its demented romance that keeps viewers engaged.

**‘Tell Me Lies’ Season 2 Episode 3 Recap:** Dive into the next level of crazy twists and turns!

As soon as *My Fault (Culpa Mía)* premiered on Amazon Prime Video, it quickly captivated audiences with its steamy Spanish romance. 

Adapted from a popular Wattpad story and later expanded into a three-part book series by Penguin Random House, *My Fault* chronicles the forbidden love between Noah (Nicole Wallace) and her wealthy stepbrother, Nick (Gabriel Guevara). 

When Noah’s mother (Marta Hazas) marries Nick’s billionaire father (Iván Sánchez), Noah is uprooted from her hometown, leaving behind her school, boyfriend, and friends to relocate to Los Angeles, California. In this new setting, the 17-year-old finds herself thrust into a world of extravagant parties and privileged peers, including Nick. 

Despite Nick’s polished exterior as the perfect son, he leads a secret life filled with fighting, gambling, and illegal car racing, a lifestyle Noah has always tried to avoid. Ironically, it's Nick's rebellious traits that draw Noah in, intensifying their connection and leading to a secret romance.

With its compelling narrative and rich Spanish themes, *My Fault* keeps viewers on the edge of their seats for a gripping two hours, leaving them eager for more once the credits roll.

Fortunately, the Decider team has curated a list of seven films similar to *My Fault*, ensuring you have plenty of romantic options to add to your watchlist.

#### **Sorry If I Call You Love (Perdona Si Te Llamo Amor)**

**Where to Stream:** [Details to be added]

Based on Federico Moccia's novel, *Sorry If I Call You Love* is the third Spanish adaptation of his teen-focused works, perfectly mirroring the forbidden romance of *My Fault*. The film features Alex (Daniele Liotti), a handsome advertising executive who faces heartbreak after proposing to his girlfriend, Elena (Irene Montala). Following this rejection, Alex meets Niki (Paloma Bloyd), a charismatic student, leading to an unexpected and captivating romance.

The relationship between Noah and Nick echoes that of Niki and Alex, as both couples navigate societal taboos: Noah and Nick as step-siblings, and Niki and Alex grappling with a significant age gap—Niki is just 17 while Alex is 37. 

If you're in the mood for another scandalous love story infused with Spanish charm, *Sorry If I Call You Love* is sure to enchant you.

#### **Palm Trees in the Snow (Palmeras En La Nieve)**

While not derived from a Moccia novel, *Palm Trees in the Snow* captivates viewers with its beautiful cinematography and engaging narrative, featuring the charming Mario Casas. This film, based on Luz Gabas's novel, follows Clarence (Adrian Ugarte) as she seeks answers about her father’s death. A mysterious letter sends her on a journey to Africa, where she uncovers a hidden love story involving her father (Alain Hernández) and uncle (Mario Casas).

For those seeking a compelling Spanish romance that unveils secrets of the past, *Palm Trees in the Snow* is a must-watch.

#### **The Summer We Lived (El Verano Que Vivimos)**

*The Summer We Lived* takes a different angle, intertwining a thrilling love triangle within a nostalgic narrative. Set against the backdrop of 1958, it follows Hernan (Pablo Molinero), an ambitious winery owner in Jerez de la Frontera, and Gonzalo (Javier Rey), the architect hired to build the winery, along with Lucía (Blanca Suárez), Hernan’s fiancée. 

The story unfolds 40 years later through Isabel (Guiomar Puerta), a journalist intern who discovers an anonymous obituary dedicated to Lucía, revealing a complex tale of love and betrayal. The film's unique storytelling perspective sets it apart, adding depth to the genre.

#### **Just a Little Chemistry (Sólo Química)**

If you're seeking a lighter tone amid the drama, *Just a Little Chemistry* introduces comedy into the Spanish romance genre. It follows Oli (Ana Fernández), who falls for her television idol (Rodrigo Guirao Díaz) but soon realizes that her affection may not be genuine love. Instead, she finds herself drawn to her best friend, Carlos (Alejo Sauras).

Similar to *My Fault*, both films showcase characters thrust into luxurious lifestyles while navigating unexpected romantic entanglements.

#### **Through My Window (A Través De Mi Ventana)**

Based on Ariana Godoy's novel, *Through My Window* showcases yet another forbidden romance that keeps viewers glued to their screens. It tells the story of Raquel (Clara Galle) and Ares (Julio Peña), her charming neighbor. Although they’ve never spoken, Raquel is determined to win Ares's heart, a pursuit that ultimately proves successful as the narrative unfolds.

This film's comparison to *My Fault* lies in its exploration of love against the backdrop of family expectations, both achieving significant success. In fact, Netflix announced two sequels to *Through My Window*, with the first set to debut soon.

#### **Purple Hearts**

While *Purple Hearts* may not possess the same Spanish flair, its emotional depth is equally compelling. The story follows aspiring singer-songwriter Cassie Salazar (Sofia Carson) and U.S. Marine Luke Morrow (Nicholas Galitzine). Struggling with financial difficulties, they agree to a marriage of convenience to access military benefits, but as they navigate their new life together, the line between pretend and reality blurs.

With a heartfelt plot and an unforgettable soundtrack, *Purple Hearts* offers a unique take on love and sacrifice.

#### **After**

If you enjoy the dramatic elements of *My Fault*, you will likely find the *After* series captivating. It follows Tessa Young (Josephine Langford), an inexperienced teenager, as she falls for the enigmatic “bad boy” Hardin Scott (Hero Fiennes Tiffin). Their relationship is marked by intense chemistry and myriad steamy scenes, akin to that of Noah and Nick.

Originally published on Wattpad, the *After* series has expanded to include several sequels and continues to resonate with audiences who appreciate dramatic love stories.

---

This revised copy maintains the original intent while enhancing the flow, clarity, and specificity of the content. Each film's description includes clear connections to *My Fault*, appealing to readers looking for similar themes.

similar-movie.com movies like friends with benefits movies like wind river movies like crazy rich asians movies like prometheus movies like 27 dresses movies like the princess diaries movies like kingdom of heaven movies like avatar movies like the martian movies like grown ups movies like thirteen movies like straight outta compton movies like red dawn movies like Once Upon a Time in… Hollywood movies like Erin Brockovich similar-list similar movies films similar movies similar similar-list.com movies like juno movies like black swan movies like scarface movies like ted movies like bird box movies like dune movies like vivarium movies like the town movies like pirates of the caribbean movies like once upon a time in hollywood movies like mission impossible movies like lady bird movies like goodfellas movies like friday movies like elf movies like good will hunting movies like the notebook movies like superbad movies like shutter island movies like corpse bride movies like knives out movies like the hangover movies like fight club movies like thirteen movies like legally blonde movies like fifty shades of grey movies like now you see me movies like fantastic mr fox movies like my fault movies like murder mystery movies like gladiator movies like the new scooby doo movies movies like twilight movies like us movies like stand by me movie like call me by your name movies like about time movies similar to hunger games movies like bullet train movies like a cinderella story movies like spirited away movies like the truman show movies like everything everywhere all at once movies like the lovely bones movies like the revenant movies like the heat movies like green book movies like oppenheimer movies like gone girl movies like white chicks movies like the prestige movies like pitch perfect movies like the big short movies like pineapple express movies like christmas with the kranks movies like boyz n the hood movies like barbie movies like avatar movies like anyone but you movies like alien movies like a bronx tale movies like the martian movies like 13 movies like lucy movies like pulp fiction movies like coherence movies like the descent movies like moana movies like a silent voice 99reel.com quantico season 3 prime the notebook trendflicks Movies Like Hereditary Movies Like Call Me by Your Name

登录注册后才能评论。