7 Films Like ‘My Fault’ That Will Leave You Wanting More

Here’s a revised version of your copy that enhances clarity, flow, and detail:

---

### Melissa Gilbert to Guest Star in Hallmark's ‘When Calls the Heart’ Season 12

**Stream It or Skip It:** **‘The Heiress and the Handyman’** on Hallmark Channel offers a heartwarming romance about a woman who, after losing her fortune, discovers love anew.

**Stream It or Skip It:** **‘Phir Aayi Hasseen Dillruba’** on Netflix continues the twisted romance that fans can’t get enough of.

**‘Tell Me Lies’ Season 2 Episode 3 Recap:** Things have taken a thrilling turn this season.

The moment *My Fault (Culpa Mía)* premiered on Amazon Prime Video, audiences were captivated by its steamy Spanish romance. Adapted from a popular Wattpad story that evolved into a three-part book series by Penguin Random House, *My Fault* follows Noah (Nicole Wallace) as she navigates a forbidden romance with her wealthy stepbrother, Nick (Gabriel Guevara).

When Noah’s mother (Marta Hazas) marries Nick’s billionaire father (Iván Sánchez), Noah is uprooted from her hometown, leaving behind her school, boyfriend, and friends to start anew in Los Angeles, California. There, the 17-year-old is thrust into a world of opulence, lavish parties, and wealthy peers, including her stepbrother Nick.

However, Nick is not just the ideal son he appears to be. Beneath his charming exterior lies a secret life of fighting, gambling, and illegal street racing—all the things Noah has always tried to avoid. Intriguingly, it’s this very “bad boy” persona that draws Noah to him, creating a complex relationship that blossoms into a passionate, secret love affair.

With its gripping narrative and rich Spanish cultural themes, *My Fault* keeps viewers on the edge of their seats for a thrilling two-hour ride, leaving them hungry for more once the credits roll.

Where to watch movies like my fault movies like 9 songs movie like 365 day movies like twilight movies like la la land movies like bullet train movies like about time movies like greenland movie like call me by your name watch american psycho movies like mid90sis available to stream on Netflix,Prime Video,Disney+, Hulu etc,more movies on similar-list.com and trendflicks similar-movie.com.

To extend your viewing pleasure, the Decider team has curated a list of seven films that resonate with *My Fault*, ensuring your watchlist is filled with more romance.

### 1. Sorry If I Call You Love (Perdona Si Te Llamo Amor)

![Sorry If I Call You Love](Photo: Everett Collection)

Adapted from Federico Moccia’s novel, *Sorry If I Call You Love* is the third Spanish adaptation of Moccia’s stories centered on forbidden romance. The film tells the tale of Alex (Daniele Liotti), a dashing advertising executive who faces heartbreak after proposing to his girlfriend, Elena (Irene Montala). Soon after his devastating breakup, he meets Niki (Paloma Bloyd), a spirited student, igniting an unexpected romance that will charm audiences.

Similar to Noah and Nick’s relationship in *My Fault*, the romance between Niki and Alex is controversial, not only because of their connection but also due to their significant age difference—Niki is just 17, while Alex is 37. If you’re seeking a scandalous love story infused with Spanish flair, *Sorry If I Call You Love* is a must-watch.

### 2. Palm Trees in the Snow (Palmeras En La Nieve)

![Palm Trees in the Snow](Photo: Film Factory)

Although not based on a Moccia novel, *Palm Trees in the Snow* is a captivating Spanish film featuring the charismatic Mario Casas. This story follows Clarence (Adrian Ugarte) as she seeks answers about her father’s death. Following a mysterious letter, she travels to Africa, where her father and uncle spent their childhood, unearthing an unexpected love story along the way.

If you’re interested in an intriguing Spanish romance that unveils a long-buried relationship, *Palm Trees in the Snow* should be your next streaming choice.

### 3. The Summer We Lived (El Verano Que Vivimos)

![The Summer We Lived](Photo: Everett Collection)

*The Summer We Lived* tells a rich story from the past, much like *Palm Trees in the Snow*, while adding an engaging love triangle to the mix. The film showcases a complicated relationship involving Hernan (Pablo Molinero), a winery owner in Jerez de la Frontera, Gonzalo (Javier Rey), the architect designing the winery, and Lucía (Blanca Suárez), Hernan’s fiancée. This tale is narrated 40 years later through the eyes of Isabel (Guiomar Puerta), a journalism trainee who discovers an anonymous obituary dedicated to Lucía.

Set in the summer of 1958 yet recounted from a 1998 perspective, *The Summer We Lived* uniquely blends historical narrative with contemporary storytelling, distinguishing itself among films reminiscent of *My Fault*.

### 4. Just a Little Chemistry (Sólo Química)

![Just a Little Chemistry](Photo: Everett Collection)

If you need a break from intense drama, *Just a Little Chemistry* infuses comedy into the Spanish romance genre. The film centers on Oli (Ana Fernández), who becomes infatuated with her TV idol (Rodrigo Guirao Díaz), leading her into a life of luxury. However, as her relationship develops, she starts to question whether it’s true love or mere lust, especially as she grows closer to her best friend, Carlos (Alejo Sauras).

Fans have noted the parallels between *Just a Little Chemistry* and *My Fault*, particularly in how both protagonists find themselves in lavish lifestyles, mirroring Noah’s experience when her mother marries Nick’s wealthy father. The unexpected romances in both films create compelling narratives that resonate with viewers and critics alike.

### 5. Through My Window (A Través De Mi Ventana)

![Through My Window](Photo: Netflix)

Based on Ariana Godoy’s novel, *Through My Window* depicts another forbidden romance that keeps audiences glued to their screens. The film follows Raquel (Clara Galle) and her crush Ares (Julio Peña), the boy next door. Despite never having spoken, Raquel is determined to win his heart, and as the story unfolds, her persistence pays off.

Both *Through My Window* and *My Fault* explore forbidden love that challenges family and social expectations, leading to remarkable success. Netflix has even announced two sequels to *Through My Window*, with the first one—*Through My Window: Across the Sea*—premiering on June 23.

### 6. Purple Hearts

![Purple Hearts](Photo: Courtesy of Netflix © 2022)

Although *Purple Hearts* lacks the Spanish flavor of other entries on this list, its captivating plot is undeniable. The film revolves around Cassie Salazar (Sofia Carson), an aspiring singer-songwriter, and Luke Morrow (Nicholas Galitzine), a U.S. Marine. Faced with financial struggles, they enter a marriage of convenience to access military benefits, but the lines blur when Luke sustains a severe injury, prompting Cassie to reevaluate their relationship.

With a heart-tugging narrative and an original soundtrack that has garnered widespread acclaim, *Purple Hearts* stands out as a compelling addition to the romance genre.

### 7. After

![After](Photo: Everett Collection)

Fans of dramatic love stories will find *After* aligns perfectly with the themes of *My Fault*. This series chronicles the romance between Tessa Young (Josephine Langford), a naïve teenager, and Hardin Scott (Hero Fiennes Tiffin), a mysterious bad boy. Their contrasting backgrounds create a compelling dynamic that resonates with viewers, much like Noah and Nick’s relationship.

Originally published on Wattpad in 2013, the *After* series has expanded to include multiple sequels, ensuring that there’s plenty of drama for fans to enjoy. With films like *After We Collided*, *After We Fell*, and *After Ever Happy* already out, the series promises even more captivating storytelling in the future.

---

This revision enhances readability and coherence while adding details to engage the audience further. Let me know if you need more adjustments!similar-movie.com movies like friends with benefits movies like wind river movies like crazy rich asians movies like prometheus movies like 27 dresses movies like the princess diaries movies like kingdom of heaven movies like avatar movies like the martian movies like grown ups movies like thirteen movies like straight outta compton movies like red dawn movies like Once Upon a Time in… Hollywood movies like Erin Brockovich similar-list similar movies films similar movies similar similar-list.com movies like juno movies like black swan movies like scarface movies like ted movies like bird box movies like dune movies like vivarium movies like the town movies like pirates of the caribbean movies like once upon a time in hollywood movies like mission impossible movies like lady bird movies like goodfellas movies like friday movies like elf movies like good will hunting movies like the notebook movies like superbad movies like shutter island movies like corpse bride movies like knives out movies like the hangover movies like fight club movies like thirteen movies like legally blonde movies like fifty shades of grey movies like now you see me movies like fantastic mr fox movies like my fault movies like murder mystery movies like gladiator movies like the new scooby doo movies movies like twilight movies like us movies like stand by me movie like call me by your name movies like about time movies similar to hunger games movies like bullet train movies like a cinderella story movies like spirited away movies like the truman show movies like everything everywhere all at once movies like the lovely bones movies like the revenant movies like the heat movies like green book movies like oppenheimer movies like gone girl movies like white chicks movies like the prestige movies like pitch perfect movies like the big short movies like pineapple express movies like christmas with the kranks movies like boyz n the hood movies like barbie movies like avatar movies like anyone but you movies like alien movies like a bronx tale movies like the martian movies like 13 movies like lucy movies like pulp fiction movies like coherence movies like the descent movies like moana movies like a silent voice 99reel.com quantico season 3 prime the notebook trendflicks Movies Like Hereditary Movies Like Call Me by Your Name

登录注册后才能评论。